The Navyug is one of the prestigious and informative activity of Shree Pancholi Seva Samaj Mahamandal. Before The Navyug, it was published as a “Pancholi Hitecchhu” and “Pancholi Bandhu”.
Since 1962 the publication was started with the name of “Shree Pancholi Navyug”.Aim to start behind this is to update every Pancholi about Society’s various activities, news, Good moments, sad moments, and lot of more information. Holding the aim, Pancholi Mahamandal is providing The Navyug at free of cost, and today, it became a chain of our society. The popularity of The Navyug itself says the success of it.
The journey was started with the 1st editor Mr. Prashant Gandhi. Then followed & day by day upgraded by Shri Bhagwandas Mistry, Late Shri Shantilal Pancholi, Shri Hemantbhai Mistry and Sri Chetanbhai Pancholi following gentlemen. Shri Dineshbhai Mistry, a current editor of The Navyug is carrying the vision ahead.
Navyug's advertisement rates are as follows :
1) Malty Colour Full Page : 7000/-
2) Navyug Ank Arpan (Gless paper) single colour : 2500/-
3) Plain page Full (Photo Free) : 1200/-
4) Half Plain Page : 600/-
5) Half Plain Page with 1 Photograph : 650/-
6) Quarter page : 300/-
7) Quarter page with 1 photograph : 350/-
8) Navyug Subhechchak : 21500/- (Print once in every year)
9) Navyug Subhchintak : 5000- (Print donor's name on the